At Infinite Talent we currently have an exciting new permanent job opportunity! We are looking for an Integration Developer / Specialist to come and join one of our leading clients.
The head office is based in Swindon, however the role is fully remote, so you can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are willing to occasionally travel to Swindon.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally from a Logistics background (not essential)
- Experience in integration tools like Dell Boomi/Mulesoft/Seeburger
- Experience of designing and building robust, secure software solutions.
- Experience in building integration solutions in a logistics environment preferred.
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP, JSON and XML, and database-level integration techniques.
- Understanding of Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Understanding of transmission mechanisms such as sFTP, FTP, AS2
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Strong customer skills, able to demonstrate ability to build strong customer relationships working closely with Customers technical teams
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, able to communicate across technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to take a pro-active approach to tasks and duties
- Logical and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a willingness towards personal self-development, by keeping skills set and knowledge current and appropriate for the role
- The ability to be flexible, adaptable, think on your feet and work on your own initiative
- Track and report on regular tasks executed to ensure system availability maintaining a continuous improvement roadmap.
- Experienced in understanding and interpreting business requirements
- Full driving licence and a willingness to travel to any of our UK sites
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and you have the skills and experience needed, then please send your CV directly for consideration!