£23000.00 - £23000.00
Infinite talent has an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced and process-driven MRP Specialist to come and join our industry-leading FMCG clients transformation programme.
As the MRP specialist, you will Support driving the functional requirements with the tech team to drive the roll-out of the proprietary multisite MRP system.
Location: Peterborough (Flexible working)
Length: 6-9 Months
* Design with tech team logic/algorithms for MRP engine driving purchasing, multisite transfers and production
* Develop test scenarios for MRP engine logic (E2E + UAT)
* Understand and help agree on the best type of planning capabilities to use for each product categories.
Hands-on experience at driving the functional requirements and set up of MRP systems in the following areas:
* Core purchasing (Purchase Orders)
* Production planning (Works Orders)
* Inventory management, in a multi-site environment (Internal Transfers)
* Food / FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) industry experience (desirable)