Product Designer (UX/UI) – AI Fake News Platform
A cutting-edge and well-funded Machine Learning & NLP start-up are looking for a Product Designer to join their talented team in London to accommodate their exponential growth.
Backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors, as well as Google, this start-up is developing high-end technology to tackle the increasing problem of ‘fake news’. Working as the sole designer, you will be responsible for conducting customer research, UX and UI design for their client-facing B2B product as well as marketing and content collateral.
- Building a new Annotation tool to gather data for our Machine Learning models, by allowing people to assess and label content in a detailed and accurate way.
- Maintaining and developing the company website.
- Supporting the sales team with decks and other sales materials.
- Maintaining and championing the company’s brand identity throughout all communications.
What you’ll be doing
- Design usable, friendly interfaces
- Conduct user research and gather customer feedback
- Build a robust design system to support future growth
- Design and iterate wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Support the in-house development team and third-party developers, to ensure they have the specs and assets they need to implement a solid UI
What we’re looking for
- You have strong experience with UX, UI and visual design
- You are familiar with the latest design tools and can manage a robust design process
- You are experienced in working with lean methodologies, and are comfortable delivering at pace
- You are a confident communicator and ideally with experience in a start-up
What they offer:
- A salary in line with your experience
- Generous equity within the business
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Central London WeWork offices
If you feel this may be the perfect next step for you, contact Harry on 0117 317 8888 or email