- Senior Campaign Manager
- Award-Winning FinTech company
- Paying up to $130,000+ super
Looking to work for an award-winning, new breed financial startup!? Looking for a role where you can lead, build and drive acquisition & retention campaigns for a fast-growing, ethical FinTech?? If yes, then my client WANTS YOU!
This is a really exciting opportunity for a kick-ass Campaign Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, every growing and flexible working environment. My client is looking for someone who is experienced project managing multiple campaigns, someone who is an excellent communicator and someone who isn’t afraid to push back when needed to ensure the brands messaging is on point across various online and offline channels.
In this role, Senior Campaign Manager you will:
- Drive, execute and take ownership of delivery for acquisition and retention campaigns both online and offline across Social, Video, TVC’s, Radio and OOH.
- Work closely with the CMO and Head of Creative Marketing to ensure campaigns are delivered to brief, brand and on time.
- Manage the entire campaign delivery process end to end from brief to stakeholder approval, production and delivery.
- Manage customer communications and feedback across social coming up with new unique ways to engage with their existing community.
- Brief an in-house designer working closely to ensure there is a creative synergy for all paid social campaigns.
- Schedule, create and maintain a schedule/calendar with all campaign collateral that has been created.
- Maintain key relationships, manage stakeholders and communicate clearly to ensuring all agencies and internal teams are across successfully delivering campaigns on brand.
Who you will be:
- 4-5 years’ experience delivering both acquisition and retention marketing campaigns across online and offline channels on time and to brief managing multiple external agencies to manage deliverables.
- Experience managing and liaising with external creative and media agencies being able to give constructive feedback to ensure agencies are across creative amendments ensuring the brand’s tone of voice and messaging remains on point.
- Extremely organized, excellent project managing experience, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Financial services or experience working in a start-up environment is a BONUS!
This is a unique chance to join a dynamic, fast-paced and hyper-growth FinTech, this business is a major FS disrupter with a fresh & unique take on content & B2C marketing!
This is a great chance for a confident campaign manager to join a fast-paced marketing team and carve out the next step in their career! Opportunity to work alongside an INSPIRATIONAL CMO and Lead Creative, as well as be part of a super-smart intelligent, collaborative and innovative marketing team function!
If this sounds like you please click APPLY or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.