Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits package
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading employer based in Wiltshire.
The scope of this post will include several network, server and backup responsibilities but with a special focus on networking, specifically:
- Support of the O365 infrastructure and application environments including an Exchange Hybrid system and Azure AD, calling upon other team resources as necessary
- Working with contractors to ensure project deliverables are met to time and quality
- Identify and resolve server and service issues following agreed procedures
- Plan, monitor and support server and service availability to ensure performance and availability of services
- Ensure that all requests for support are resolved within targets in the Service Level Agreements and in compliance with agreed policies and procedures.
- Strong experience supporting O365 platform
- Experience supporting an Exchange Hybrid system and Azure AD
- Experience supporting Windows server infrastructures
- Experience of working on long and short term formal projects
- In-depth knowledge of ICT infrastructures, OS platforms, hardware, databases and networks
- Familiar with capacity and availability planning and monitoring techniques.
- Understanding of ITIL