- Opportunity to join a leading global beauty and skincare brand
- Full-time role
- Paying up to $130,000 + bonus
An iconic luxury global beauty brand is currently on the hunt for a talented Digital & Social Media Lead to join their collaborative and well-established marketing team. Based in almost 140 countries around the world they are the leaders in their space. With targeted communication strategy and a solid team staying true to the brand values they have managed to maintain premium status.
This is a HUGE opportunity for an experienced and proven social strategist, someone who is looking for their next exciting career opportunity with a brand that is constantly evolving. This would suit someone who is truly passionate about skincare and beauty, ideally, the successful candidate will have worked across a range of luxury, beauty or retail/ lifestyle brands, giving them great insight into target audience and communication style. The successful person will champion the brand, acting as brand ambassador you will drive online engagement and use data & insights to delight and drive consumer enjoyment.
An opportunity of this scale of course comes with many perks! Benefits including wellness programmes, extra days off and AMAZING product discounts. Who wouldn’t want this job?!
About the role:
Reporting directly to the GM you will develop and execute the brand’s communication strategy across Australia and NZ. You will build on consumer trends, championing thought leadership in the space, staying knowledgeable and up to date on all trends and developments across all Social and Digital channels.
You will manage the day to day relationships with external agencies and influencers leading on strategy ensuring successful and timely delivery of brand objectives and goals. You will work collaboratively across all teams including content, CRM, programmatic, marketing and eCommerce.
- Plan and ensure successful execution of all brand campaigns across all social and consumer-facing digital channels.
- Maintain and grow brand awareness by developing the communication strategy
- Lead, nurture and manage key stakeholder relationships with external agencies – being the main point of contact for the brand’s digital agency- Search, Programmatic, Paid Social
- Manage and develop Influencer outreach campaigns and programmes.
- Strategically develop the communication calendar, aligning the schedule with broader brand and marketing schedules.
- Analyse data through Facebook Insights and Google Analytics to help develop campaigns, optimizing and maximizing spend.
- Take responsibility for the budget and recommend priorities for social and digital spend to ensure successful campaign delivery.
Experience and requirements
- 5+ years’ experience within Digital Marketing, strong experience setting strategy across Paid & Organic Social Media channels, ideally for beauty, luxury or lifestyle brands.
- Experience managing social & digital campaigns from initial brief & strategy through to execution.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage external agencies.
- Proven experience allocating media budget and spend, making recommendations best suited for the brand.
- Localizing global strategies for the AU and NZ market.
- Social and Digital thought leader, you will stay up to date with emerging technologies and platforms to best champion your specialisms.
- Exceptional analytical skills in social and digital.
- Hands-on experience across tools that include Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
- Must have a solid understanding of SEM and Programmatic.
Why this role?
- Chance to gain experience working for a GLOBAL brand that are leaders within their space.
- Quarterly product allowances and generous discounts.
- 1 paid day off each quarter as part of Employee Values initiative.
- Wellbeing initiatives all year round, activities and socials.
- Luxury office space.