TECHNICAL SOURCER – DANISH SPEAKING / WFH – GLOBAL MEDIA / ANALYTICS – WFH – 5 MONTHS £100-120 A DAY
Our client is a Global Media organisation with a reputation for excellence & innovation
They urgently require a capable Technical Sourcer to work directly with the client on a Recruitment Project to hire multiple roles into their operations in Denmark on a WFH basis
The Technical sourcer works closely with the Recruiter to develop talent sourcing strategies. You will be responsible for utilizing research, calls, resume databases, pipelines and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify and present candidates for open positions.
Sourcing & Talent Identification
- Identifies talent through an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and Databases.
- Has knowledge of Boolean operators and some advanced search into Search Engines.
- Some exposure to X-Ray, personalization & Social Media search
- Able to deliver end-to-end Sourcing and Candidate Management.
- Comfortable running advanced searches in social media platforms outside of LinkedIn.
- Composes attractive outreach messages that have high response rates
- Able to create engaging job postings
Recruitment Process Management
- Ability to develop targeted candidate pool with the targeted 10 day SLA
- Partners with recruiter to ensure ongoing flow of qualified, interested and available talent
- Provide full end-to-end candidate relationship management through the recruitment process if required.
- Keep systems updated in real-time, ensuring trackers
Qualified candidates will possess a degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience recruiting in a dynamic and diverse organisation
- Background ideally working internationally within the Media / Analytics space
- Background must indicate advanced sourcing skills evidenced by success in key metrics related to throughput.
- Proficient with CRM, ATS and related sourcing tools.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple requirements simultaneously.
- Provide weekly updates on talent pipeline and design strategies to resolve hard to fill openings.
- Danish language capability required.
Duration – c5 Months
Rate = £100-120 Per Day