TECHNICAL TRAINING & ADOPTION SPECIALIST – SAAS – £45-52K
Are you a leading Technology / Technical Training & Adoption specialist within the Digital / SaaS space looking for an opportunity to join an organisation embarking on a significant game changing digital transformation?
Our client is a world renowned UK organisation with phenomenal heritage. They are a strongly values and purpose driven organisation within areas including sustainability.
Following a recent review and board sign off, they about to embark on a game changing digital transformation that will pivot their business significantly into being more of a SaaS based provider moving forward, and this could be your opportunity to play a significant part in the next stage of their journey and evolution
This is a brand new key role which will be at the centre of delivering new solutions for the organisations digital agenda moving forward
Your role will be both challenging and rewarding and involve:
- Design, Develop and Deliver training sessions for all change-related activities as well as communication plans
- Maintaining an up-to-date view of all specific change activity, being actively involved in the planning and delivery processes (to support the change training). Creative communication and interactive solutions welcome. Engagement not broadcast is essential.
- Creating of specific change-related material – e.g. product/solution guides, training, screenshots, videos, gamification – for effective training delivery
- Obtains, develops, writes, and distributes training manuals, videos, guides, and training aides to ensure staff are informed of updates, new features, and policies related to assigned software
- Create a training & technology transformation chatbot for 24×7 support on 80% of all common and repeatable questions. This chatbot will grow into a company-wide online Q&A absorbing all the key questions asked in the digital workspace (Intranet) and more.
- Developing and producing adoption-related metrics that are clearly defined and demonstrate progress of change rollout, staff adoption and gaps
- Create feedback mechanism on the efficacy of development and training of staff for change deployments/implementations
- Presents information to staff using different approaches or formats such as simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, gamification, and emails
As a dynamic Technical Trainer and Adoption Specialist, you will have an enviable track record on the delivery side with demonstrable evidence of realisation of business a value as well as the following
- A solid background in designing, developing and delivering innovative and creative training material, sessions and communication plans
- First-class written and oral communication skills
- Explicit understanding of each of the various learning styles
- Excellent planning skills, that are proven in highly fluid change environments
In return you will get access to a game changing opportunity to contribute significantly to and develop with a market leading, values and purpose driven organisation looking to pivot significantly via a game changing digital transformation
Shortlisting today so make contact to find out more