We did it again! Digital Gurus has been ranked as one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies of 2018.
This is the third consecutive year LinkedIn has recognised our focus on social engagement, but this time we’ve been included in the Global list!
How did we do it? Here are the key measurements LinkedIn used to determine our ranking as the 20th most socially engaged staffing agency in the world:
An Agency’s content efforts measured by members’ engagement with that content.
- Content – Company updates, sponsored updates, influencer and employee posts and employee shares
- Member engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks
Social reach and social engagement
An Agency’s presence on LinkedIn, measured as members:
- View and apply for Jobs
- Follow your Company Page
- Research a Career Page
- See and engage with company content
How effective your consultants are at:
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content
- Finding and engaging with the right people
- Building meaningful networks
Head of Marketing at Digital Gurus, Chris Cranshaw, commented on our success:
“This is an amazing achievement for us to be recognised by LinkedIn again and is a fitting reward for our efforts and dedication to stay connected to our clients and candidates by facilitating conversations, sharing expert advice, best practice and latest industry news across social platforms like LinkedIn.
To receive this ranking in the global category demonstrates how well our content is received and is a testament to the collaboration between our recruitment specialists and our marketing team.”
Not following Digital Gurus yet?