What went wrong? Overcoming problems in a digital world
13/09/2018 | 5:30 pm | Spring Gardens, Manchester |
This will be our 11th big event to date and we are so excited to welcome back many of our prestigious speakers, as well as some wonderful new faces.
Once again we’ll be holding the event in the fantastic Digital Gurus office (now finished!) in the centre of Manchester.
Location: Digital Gurus, 3rd floor, 19 Spring Gardens, Manchester M2 1FB
Date: Thursday September 13th 2018
5:30pm- 6.30pm – Registration opens, arrival drinks, food and networking
6.30pm – 7.15pm – 4 lightning talks with 5 min questions from the forum (circa 6 – 10 minutes each)
7.15pm – 7.45pm – Break
7.45pm – 8.30pm – 4 lightning talks with 5 min questions from the forum
8.30pm – 9.30pm – Networking + drinks
Confirmed speakers so far (with more TBC):
- Matt Houghton – Technical Consultant @CDL
- Keith Braithwaite – Director of Customer Solutions @ Zuhlke Engineering
- Nick Hancill & Mark Kitching – Head of UX & Head of Tech @ LADbible Group
- Doug Winter – Founder @ Isotoma
- Adrian Moss – COO @ Intechnica
- Rachael McLoughlin – Head of Digital @ Havas Lynx
- Beccy Weeks – CIO @ Citation Professional Services
- Michael Dickens – Expert Software Engineer @ Zuhlke Engineering
- Nigel Collier – CEO @ Skylab
If you’re interested in speaking at this event please contact Group Coordinator Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring
Just your lovely selves!
Important to know
This event will be at maximum capacity. If you are no longer able to attend, please let us know asap so we reallocate the space to someone else.
To reserve your place please provide your contact details: phone and email. We will then confirm your spot via email. Thank you!
Book a place
We partner with a variety of businesses across the North. If you’re keen to become a part of our project in any way, shape or form, drop us a line.