A marketing & communications agency are looking to hire an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive (Media Relations) to play a central role in their highly creative, integrated team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months of experience in account handling and media relations. Exposure to integrated campaigns (content, paid & digital media, influencer marketing & SEO) is beneficial.
In this role you will report to a dedicated communications team, headed up by the Managing Director and lead on media relations for leading, household brands.
You should have experience in running national, B2C communications campaigns. B2B comms experience is beneficial but not mandatory. Agency experience is a must – we are looking for someone with experience in managing multiple accounts and client requirements.
- Excellent media relations skills: strong media and journalist contacts & strong track record of securing earned coverage in broadcast, print and new media and placing spokespeople as commentators
- Excellent grasp of the media landscape and fast evolving news agenda – monitoring changing news stories from morning to evening to identify client opportunities
- Exemplary client servicing experience, including daily comms and reporting
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
- Commission surveys and Freedom of Information requests to generate stories
- Coordinate studio or location filming for broadcasters
- Ability to identify and support on new business opportunities, including undertaking research
Salary: circa. £25k