Account Manager – Publishing / Art / Culture / History / Images / Warm Accounts / Sales / Business Development – Basic salary £30,000 – £35,000 + £8,000 commission + benefits / West London
Account Manager – Publishing / Art / Culture / History / Images / Warm Accounts / Sales / Business Development is required by a leading specialist within the images space.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has a passion for Art, Culture or History to break into the images space and join a fast-growing organisation with great career prospects.
- Support UK domestic sales team that focuses on Mature sectors by actively increasing the profile of the business with existing customers and some new customers;
- Work in close collaboration with internal (senior) account manager, identify new contacts, and actively reach out to these, as well as existing contacts to make them loyal to the business by improving relationships, knowledge of our tools and value to them.
- Based on sector plans, co-design and deliver the account plans;
- Provide feedback to (senior) Account Manager/s on industry trends and changes at customers.
- Work closely with marketing and internal sales team to identify and reach new contacts.
Tasks may change and evolve from time to time depending on changing customer requirements.
It is expected that this person is out of the office, facing customers about 4 days a week and is one day a week in the office to feedback, organise agenda and liaise with internal sales team and marketing.
- Track record in increasing customer loyalty with measurable results and clear explanation on how this was achieved.
- Previous experience with picture licensing would be nice, but relevant experience of increasing loyalty within educational publishing, publishing or newspaper and magazines is a must.
- Comfortable working in a sales environment with accountability for working towards set targets and timelines
- Accurate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a team with a group target realised by multi-complementary actions, responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills towards customer service and loyalty
- Appropriate software and hardware skills with proficiency in excel
- To be determined, but will include # of new contacts trained in existing accounts; increase in number of projects coming from existing accounts; etc.
- Total revenue growth in sector and for key accounts
- A positive, go getter with a can-do attitude
- Strong customer centric mind-set
- A relationship builder both internally and externally
- Resourceful, highly organized and displays a flexible and positive attitude
- Prepared to work as part of a small, passionate and dedicated team
- Motivated by sales targets with excellent time management, yet team player to understand that a sale can only be closed if both business development and internal sales work effectively and harmoniously together.
- Proactive, takes responsibility and works with initiative, energy and good sense of humour
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
West London based, basic salary £30,000 – £35,000 + £8,000 commission + beinefits