Role: Adobe Experience Manager
Duration: Contract – 3 months
Location: Remote/ London
Day rate: £400-£450 a day (outside of IR35)
Start date: 02/11/2020
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- 4+ years of AEM/CQ5 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
12 week piece of work starting first week of November. The end date will likely be around beginning of Feb taling into consideration a 2 week pause around Christmas. All work for the foreseable future is carried out remotely but for your information, the client is normally based in London.