Project Manager, £50,000 – £70,000, Manchester
Is your ideal company…
- An award-winning, continuously growing IT consultancy?
- Offering the opportunity to work for large blue-chip organisations based in and around Manchester and Leeds City Centre
- Fully Agile, fast moving and innovative
- A company who puts YOU first?
- Recognises the importance of work/life balance, offering flexible working hours
- Working with you to be placed on a project which best suits you and your requirements
- Offers you the opportunity to gain fully paid for AWS and Azure certifications and earn money for doing so
Is your ideal role?
- Leading and managing the full lifecycle of digital transformation focused projects
- Acting as an advisory consultant on Agile development methodologies
- Leading the team technically to successfully work towards achieving a common goal
- Dealing with senior stakeholders, sometimes up to ‘C’ level
- Taking on challenging but rewarding projects, offering the opportunity to progress to senior positions
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Extensive, proven success in managing bespoke software delivery projects
- Full software delivery lifecycle understanding and experience
- Agile experience: successfully delivering projects using utilising Agile practices
- Confident stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Passionate about all things tech and delivery focused
- Driven, honest, influential and personable
Make your ideal become a reality and apply below:
Phone: 0161 214 7450