Digital Senior/Business Analyst – £65-75k – Biggin Hill/Travel to London
Your main role will be to lead analysis on complex bespoke digital projects across the company’s digital initiatives. Leading analysis from project initiation through to final implementation, going “live” in the field and handover to operational teams.
The type of environment you will be working in is start up, agile, fast paced and exciting, dealing with numerous strategic business partners, offshore team & high-profile business projects. You will need outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be pro-active, very adaptable and results driven. Being a team player who must be able to work under pressure, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision, above all a “can – do “attitude.
Day to day:
- Writing user stories
- Becoming best mates with their stakeholders, gathering their requirements
- You will be involved in stand ups, sprints and retrospectives, and managing the backlog of work
- Communicate with specialists such as Engineers, developers, users and just as comfortable in front of the Senior Management.
- You’ll gather functional, non-functional, technical requirements and acceptance criteria with epics, features and user stories
- You’ll create detailed business case documentation to
- You will be based in multiple locations and work with numerous suppliers, there is no in house dev team. Also work closely with Product Owners
- You will work with Project Managers to plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues as well as supporting the team’s agile ‘ceremonies’ and sprint ways of working
- Be an experienced Senior/ Business Analyst and, ideally, you’ve worked on consumer facing projects (Digital/ Media industries)
- You’ve worked across the full life cycle project in both structured and agile environments
- Experience managing Technology and Business stakeholders
- Have a good understanding of all aspects related to digital products and their management from idea to delivery (Website and Back office tools, impact on iOS and Android Apps)
- You have a great understanding of UX/UI patterns based on channels (Web/Mobile)
Please apply now if this is the job for you!!