£40000.00 - £45000.00
Digital Business Analyst (12 month FTC)
A globally recognised brand requires a Digital Business Analyst to work as part of a cross-functional team supporting a variety of Digital endeavours across the UK and Ireland.
The ideal candidate will be proven working with large scale high profile digital projects in an Agile environment with the ability to work as the translation layer between technical functions and business units.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proven experience working in the Digital space, ideally driving home cutting edge technology projects in areas including Software Engineering, Cloud and ERP/CRM technologies.
* Solid experience with Agile methodologies.
* Wider knowledge of Waterfall methodologies, including experience using hybrid Agile/Waterfall approaches.
* Experienced in gathering requirements, process flow mapping, roadmapping and user stories.
* Proven stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Business Analyst desirables:
* Any leadership experience, including experience managing other Business Analysts.
* Any previous experience working within the retail or FMCG space.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Suite is highly desireable.
This role is primarily based in West London with some ad-hoc travel required.
Please apply with your CV for immediate review.