Digital Project Manager (Healthcare/Phama) – London – circa £37k
If you have a passion for people, healthcare and public awareness coupled with some amazing Project Management experience, this could be what you’ve been waiting for.
How does working for a company focusing on the well being for people and working with some of the most exciting and engaging healthcare campaigns sound?
My client are a leader in the UK Pharmaceutical agency and are looking for a bright, hardworking and enthusiastic digital project manager with a minimum 5 years agency experience. The ideal digital PM will have gained their experience from working in a busy agency environment, having worked on complex and innovative projects. You will have a great understanding and experience of the project life cycle from planning to deployment, along with a proven track record of dealing with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to communicate effectively through multiple channels and across functions. In all the projects you manage you will strive to exceed the clients’ expectations and motivate your team towards this goal too.
The Digital Project Manager will work closely with the agency’s Digital Director, Technical Lead, PM Team, Technical Team and Digital Account Handling Team and will be driving digital innovation forward across the agency.
As an experienced Digital Project Manager you’ll be responsible for helping plan, organise and manage concurrent digital projects within a fast-paced environment. Where required, you’ll be responsible for motivating the digital project teams that will be involved in delivering complex app and web builds. Part of the job will be to manage the pace of projects, allowing space for creative and technical thinking but also to press when a deadline nears. In performing these roles, the digital project manager will constantly be looking to improve agency processes.
- Project planning and management – Working with the account management team to define project scope and schedule while focusing on timely delivery; organise and lead project status and troubleshooting meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage and mitigate risks and issues; correct deviations from the plan; and perform delivery planning for owned projects
- Team management – Making sure the right resources are available at the right time and that team members are happy with the plan
- Project leader support – Support the account management team in managing client expectations, managing stakeholders, and helping to maintain good client relationships
- Process management and improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and constantly improve the agency’s approach to agile design and development
- You’ll need to have an eye for detail, enthusiasm for technology, a passion for advertising and want to work in a creative, stimulating, dynamic environment and have a skill set as below:
- Ability to plan, organise and run projects using MS Project, Excel, Slack, Trello, Jira, Basecamp and Google Docs
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to manage development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Experience conducting usability research both online and in the field in order to provide recommendations for improvements.
- Experience interacting with both clients, tech team and non-technical project team
- Excellent oral and written communications skills when interacting with both clients and internal delivery teams – especially the tech team
- Solid understanding and experience of digital technologies to effectively communicate with technical delivery team
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to define product backlogs (epics, user stories, tasks) and coordinate sprint activities such as sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, daily SCRUM meetings, and management reviews
- Able to resolve project issues, mitigate risks, and manages scope change requests
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices
- Experience and understanding of digital strategy, SEO, SEM and analytics
Ideally you’ll have
- 5 years minimum digital project management experience gained from working in a busy agency environment – integrated or digital
- Native level English skills with excellent grammatical and writing capabilities
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies, specifically SCRUM
- Experience in both the business and technical sides of the PM role – comfortable liaising with clients
- Solid experience in managing large-scale digital projects and working with international teams
Apply today or give me a shout
0207 253 1054 /