ENGINEERING LEAD (MERN STACK) – CONTRACT
***Inside of IR35***
Digital Gurus are looking to recruit 4 Senior MERN(mongoDB,Express, React and Node. js) Engineering Leads in a contract position. Successful applicants will have demonstrable experience developing micro-services based on the MERN stack and will be comfortable taking the lead role in an application development setting.
Successful candidates will join a team of Engineering Leads supporting development across multiple value streams. Our complex vendor and supplier management strategies require successful candidates to have a pragmatic approach and a can-do attitude in order to ensure delivery success.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working with React (both latest version and legacy)
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working with NodeJS (both latest version and legacy)
- Demonstrable experience of working with the Microsoft Azure Cloud from an application development standpoint.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working with services including (but not limited to):
- Azure Service Bus
- Blob Storage
- In depth knowledge of ExpressJS
- In depth experience of using Babel.
- In depth knowledge and experience of using Webpack version 4
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, LESS/SASS
- In depth knowledge of concepts such as Server Side Rendering, the Component Life Cycle, High Order Components, Functional components, React hooks, React State, React Context and Redux.
- Excellent understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests. In particular knowledge and experience of Jest and Enzyme is preferred.
- Hands-on experience working on Node.js development tools like npm, grunt, gulp, brunch, broccoli, etc.
- Knowledge on Semantic Versioning.
- Expert understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- In depth knowledge of Restify
- In depth knowledge of Strong Loop
- In depth knowledge of Storybook
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Knowledge of other development languages (Java and .NET would be particularly beneficial)
- Experience working in a Devops environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile development setting within a corporate environment.
Please apply below