Head of Data & Information (Construction Industry)
Location: London, England
Job type: Contract
Day rate: £700.00 – £800.00 per day
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Our Central Government client based in London are recruiting for a Head of Data. The role is to sponsor the establishment of a dedicated Data Service. You will also sponsor the establishment of a revised Information Management Service for the R&R Programme. You must extensive experience working in the construction industry for major construction companies.
- Establish & operate an effective Data & Information Management Service.
- Establish Policy.
- Evaluate and adopt standards & mandatory regulations
- Assess Information Assurance risk
- Mitigate & manage Information Risk
- Deliver value through change
- Oversee the procurement, implementation and roll-out of a Common Data Environment.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering value through change
- In-depth experience of communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience in implementing IT infrastructure and business systems change within the construction industry
- Comfortable in, and experience of, presenting to large numbers of people
- Comfortable with, and experience of, working with all levels throughout the business, from apprentices to industry bodies, suppliers, and board members
- Previous in-depth experience of procurement and implementation and roll-out of a Common Data Environment
- Previous and demonstrable in-depth experience of cloud-based, any-device-Internet-accessible, CAD, Document Control, Contract Administration, GIS and stakeholder engagement solutions
- Previous demonstrable experience of leading on digital strategies for digitally-enabled solutions
- Previous experience of working on a major programme within the construction industry
- Previous experience of the selection and implementation of an IT systems landscape for a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing a Corporate master data model within a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing a common data environment including contract administration, document control and construction related business workflows within a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing finance, cost-management data-warehouse and reporting systems within a major construction programme
- Previous and demonstrable experience of delivery of production data centre moves, enterprise desktop upgrades, and managed print solutions within a major construction programme
- Demonstrable experience of the negotiation and renewal of an IT Managed Service contract within a major construction programme
Head of Data & Information, Data & Digital Team, Parliament, Government, Public Sector, London, Change, Programme, Director, Influence, Strategy, Strategic, Policy, Risk, Assurance, Procurement, Data, Science, Stakeholder, GIS,