Infrastructure Engineer – 3rd Line
Azure, VMware, Hyper-V, O365, AD, DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, Firewalls.
Location: Manchester (flexi-remote working)
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 + Excellent Benefits & Training.
This is a perfect role for a semi-experienced and aspiring Infrastructure Engineer, you will support and maintain infrastructure solutions and services, work with & support third and you will act as a 3rd line escalation for support requirements.
Technical Skills & Experience
- 3rd Line Escalation Point.
- Configuration & administration of hybrid Azure estate (IaaS and PaaS solutions)
- Microsoft Windows server and desktop operating systems.
- Configuration and administration experience of WSUS, MDT and similar management tools.
- Configuring and managing VMware vSphere and Hyper-V solutions.
- MS O365 administration skills, including hybrid Azure deployments.
- Microsoft AD, Group Policy management, security, DNS, DHCP, DFS, RDP.
- WAN and LAN topologies, MPLS, Ethernet extensions etc. Cisco/HP switch, LAN/WAN/wireless configurations.
- Firewall configuration & network security solutions.
- Backup & disaster recovery tools
- Anti-virus software packages, particularly Sophos AV suite.
- Microsoft SQL server and database management and maintenance.