Our client, a luxury retailer is looking for a 2nd Line IT support to join the team. Candidates will have come from a small IT team, where exposure to multiple areas of the business and hands on experience has been achieved. This is a great opportunity to gain more technical experience.
Customer Service is essential, and being able to speak with stakeholders with ease is essential. The business currently operates their 1st line support to a third party, so this role requires some technical skills to be able to handle issues, that are mainly POS related.
This is a fast-paced role and the ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Provide POS support, help to understand technical issue,
- Contact all relevant people (telecom or network suppliers, technical teams of customers) to recover & repair, with a focus on key stores.
- Effectively manage and escalate any issues which are not able to be resolved at first level
- Operate & monitor, produce weekly reporting
- Contribute to manage suppliers, implement & follow-up of SLAs
- Contribute to industrialise iPos support and increase support level of quality
- Review and updating documentation and expanding on the knowledge base
- Ensure hardware builds / system installations are in line with the Quality Control process
- Update and maintain the asset / software register
- Prioritise VIP support
- Work within an ITIL framework
- Provide expertise for key support issues.
- Set-up new counters or renew existing ones
- Assist planning and implementing IT change requirements
- Communicate and work closely with the business
- Windows 7, 10
- Macintosh OS / Apple Devices
- MDM / Airwatch
- Network configurations
- Aruba wifi
- Telecom installation
- POS patching / cabling constraints
- Windows Server 2003 – 2013
- Active Directory
- Anti-Virus software
- Excellent Communicator
- Customer facing
- Thinks outside the box
- Remains calm in stressful situations