Junior Document Controller (Insurance Broking) – Documentation / Microsoft Word / Microsoft Office / Software – basic salary £23-26,000 + benefits, based London
Junior Document Controller (Insurance Broking) – Documentation / Microsoft Word / Microsoft Office / Software – basic salary £23-26,000, based London is required by fast growing and highly successful organisation.
Develop and manage standard and complex document suites across all broking platforms, ensuring all documents are kept up to date and in line with operational business and compliance requirements. Engage with the business community to ensure all are fully aware of and use the suite of standard documents and can optimally use document functionality to support their business operation. As time allows, support the delivery of other broking platform functionality or operational standards in line with business requirements.
- Create and manage the complex and standard documents suites across all required broking entities and their associated broking software platforms, ensuring they meet business operational and compliance needs.
- Ensure all document suites have a common look and feel across all the templates and comply with corporate styling and standards.
- Continuously review and update based on Compliance, FCA and business change requirements.
- Keep all document areas of each model office by system up to date, with business and regulation changes and requirements, ensuring full business testing and deployment to each business and as new templates are made live, as applicable out of date templates are removed.
- Work with all Retail businesses to ensure a regular update of documentation is completed and understood by each business.
- Build and develop relationships with the Retail Operations Delivery Group Community
- Ensure that any system migrations and integration actions linked to documentation and system change are understood, managed, updated, tested and deployed.
- Create & Maintain a document template portal in the GRP Intranet and document processes and procedures.
- Update where required the document templates in the Familiarisation Pack.
- Support the Service Desk in responding to incoming queries and change requests.
Support the delivery of other broking platform functionality or operational standards to meet business requirements
- Standard document suites across all broking platforms, which positively support business operation
- Controlled testing and deployment mechanisms for ad-hoc changes and regular document suite updates, minimising any issues experienced by the user community
- Documents which adhere both to the latest FCA and compliance requirements and corporate styling and standards. Good working relationship with all Entities, ensuring clear understanding of document suite standards and capabilities.
- Model Office Document Suite Set-up and maintained, always up to date
- Clearly defined document implementation plans for integration and system migration changes, ensuring smooth execution with minimal issues arising.
- Stakeholder feedback
- PM/Team feedback
Skills and experience required:
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills (1-2 years)
- Advanced understanding and proven track record in creating complex and standard letter suites using a Content Library (CCL)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge, particularly MS Word.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage with members of the business community at different levels of seniority, both providing and gathering information, clearly and confidently
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Nice to have
- Broking system document building
- Experience with Acturis & OpenGI
- Broking Software Platforms
- Insurance Broking
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Basic salary £23-26,000 + benefits, based in London.