At Infinite Talent we currently have an exciting new permanent job opportunity! We are looking for a highly experienced Marketplaces Executive to come and join one of our leading retail clients based in Birmingham.
The client is looking for someone to join their expanding and dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who possesses great knowledge and understanding of marketplaces (Amazon, eBay & any others), business processes and workflows within an ecommerce operation. As Marketplace Executive you will take ownership of end to end operations and also seek new opportunities to continue growing the department.
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least three years experience in, and a proven record, of successfully managing and growing Marketplaces within the UK and Europe
- Must have a thorough understanding of marketplaces, eCommerce, marketplace tools and advertising concepts, and marketplace industry trends
- Application of strong commercial acumen to support the Multichannel management team in delivering against the budget and 3yr plan
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on achieving cost reductions and increased profitability through the ethos of driving continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics and fulfilment
- Online Merchandising skills which demonstrate effective use of images, video, and content
- High computer literacy with advanced numerical and analytical skills, to manage multiple data sets and drive insights
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel which include key functions such as Vlookups, Pivot tables, etc and working with large datasets would be advantageous
- Must be able to make data-influenced decisions to calculate required fulfilment quantities based on demand, product, and market analysis
- Experience of operating a Warehouse Management System, ideally Brightpearl (although training will be provided) would be beneficial but not essential
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and you have the skills and experience needed, then please send your CV directly for consideration!