£450000.00 - £550000.00
NETWORK PROJECT ENGINEER – TRANSPORT – SHARED SERVICE – £350-400/day
Our client is a Leading UK Transport organisation with an award winning reputation for excellence and innovation.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the Network Project Engineer will contribute to the effective and reliable performance of our Client’s IT Infrastructure on a significant Shared Services transition project
You will need to have demonstrable commercial experience as a Network Project Engineer within the following areas:
– Project work around Network, Security, Server, Storage and Infrastructure Software to meet current and future requirements
– Implement and monitor Information Security controls
– Adhere Change Management processes to ensure routine maintenance, upgrades and other activities are implemented in an effective, timely and controlled manner
– Monitor and maintain monitoring systems and identify performance, capacity or other issues proactively
– Participate in Infrastructure activities including design, setup and maintenance at different stages of a technical project.
Location – Marylebone
Rate – £350-400 a day
Duration – 3- 6 Months +