They are embarking upon an exciting digital transformation journey, and this could be your opportunity to play a significant part in the next stage of its evolution.
They are undertaking development and implementation of a framework to help the management of projects key to delivering improvements in user experience and achieving operational excellence.
The primary responsibility of the PMO Coordinator will be to
- Assist the PMO team to plan, execute and finalise projects, plus other related change initiatives across the organisation to achieve strategic objectives, using the relevant approach.
- This will include document management, planning, risk and financial management, coordinating efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of
- Configuration of Microsoft Project online (PWA),
- Writing reports with Power BI and managing delivery frameworks and processes.
- They will be able to meet deadlines across multiple projects, plan and analyse opportunities to create innovative solutions for existing and future business needs
- And to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
In return you will get access to a game changing opportunity to contribute significantly to and develop with a market leading, values and purpose driven organisation looking to pivot significantly via a game changing digital transformation
The RIBA is a progressive employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all sections of society and welcome requests for flexible working across our organisation
Does this sound like you?
Shortlisting today so make contact to find out more