Product Manager, £40,000 – £45,000, Greater Manchester
A leading eCommerce organisation are seeking a Product Manager to create a robust and scaleable solution to help support and drive the growth of the business, which will be key to the Digital Transformation.
- Create and own the backlog of work which is fundamental to the digital transformation of the business
- Work closely with technical architects, QA leads and Delivery Managers
- Utilising a DevOps approach to ensure the work is delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Define the problem or opportunity the business needs to address and create a vision to introduce new features or improve existing process or systems.
- Empowering the team to solve business critical decisions
- Effectively communicate, build relationships and trust with stakeholders across all areas of the organisation
- Established Product Manager experience creating roadmaps and managing backlogs
- Delivering using CI or CD pipeline
- Experience utilising Agile, Lean or Kanban methodologies
- Experienced in TDD / BDD
- Stakeholder Management
If you are a fast paced, dynamic Product Manager looking for a new challenge then please apply below:
0161 214 7450