Scrum Master, Permanent, Manchester City Centre
An innovative technology organisation, with an award-winning product, based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is seeking a Scrum Master to join their rapidly expanding team. You will responsible for increasing the teams efficiency, motivating and facilitating changes and removing blockers. Ensuring the scrum processes and meetings are delivered and tasks are complete to quality business standards.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organisation.
- Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Facilitate agile / scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity.
- Removing blockers or guiding the team to remove blockers
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Experience within a Scrum Master role for at least two years
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Kanban, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- An understanding of team culture and company ethos.
Please apply below:
0161 214 7450
Agile / Scrum / Kanban / Delivery / User Stories