Infinite Talent is working with one of the UK’s fastest-growing and innovative E-Commerce retailers who have plans to double in size in the next 12 months after securing series C funding and need a truly talented Senior Product designer to further enhance their leading customer experience.
Leading the Digital Product Design Team, you will report directly into the Head of Digital Product. You will also work closely with our incredible Product Managers and Engineering Teams as well as stakeholders from around the business including, Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Customer Love.
This role will be largely remote – With occasional travel to the office for meetings (Fantastic offices near White City)
In this role you can expect to:
- Lead and coach a small team of passionate and driven product designers, giving them clear paths to elevate and deepen their skills.
- Understand and synthesize a wide range of customer insight and feedback into solving interesting and complex customer problems in simple and engaging ways.
- Take ideas and problems from conception through to delivery of digital product experiences that deliver value to their customers.
- Be an ambassador of the Brand within Product Design by building on and championing our Design System.
- Work on how to constantly improve our Design Ops to ensure we are always delivering value as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Passion for start-ups and Digital Product Design.
- Have a deep understanding of Digital Product Design best-practices and innovation.
- You can show off a track record of delivering impactful products that have achieved commercial and customer goals.
- You are relentlessly customer-oriented and seek to constantly stress-test designs through user testing, research, and ab-testing.
- You have proven experience in leading ideation workshops or design sprints.
- Your communication skills are on-point and you can quickly and easily gather support for your ideas, and champion them with exec-level communication.
- You have the ability to grasp long-term strategic plays & initiatives that drive customer engagement and company growth.
- You can make tough decisions quickly, and you are right most of the time about them.
- They use Figma & Notion as their primary design and communication tools, so you’ll need to be willing to make the switch if you haven’t used these already
Please apply below to not miss out