£350.00 - £450
Social Media & Content Officer – Harrow, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media & Content Officer to the Marketing Team at. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering the Social Media plan; creating all content; executing E-CRM strategy, working to engage and convert traffic to various websites for a group of colleges.
Your main responsibility as a Social Media & Content Officer will be to maintain and develop college online presence and building Brand & Recruitment strategy on social media. The group has expanded at a rapid rate. You must have excellent knowledge and ability of communicating via Social Media. You should have the capability to create interesting and engaging content for all social media channels as well as the experience of interacting with online audiences. As a Social Media officer, in charge of online content, you will also be responsible for maintaining and updating content via the CMS system on the company websites and have experience of effective blogging.
– Consolidate and rebrand the social pages of the colleges across all platforms
– Managing and executing social media plans across all platforms
– Develop new content plans and calendar and Social channels
– Produce exceptional and engaging Content for specific platforms and audiences
– Edit and manipulate images and videos for Social Media – (Photoshop, InDesign)
– Ensure marketing plans are translated into effective integrated campaigns (Organic & Paid)
– Providing monthly analysis and KPI reports
– excellent communication skills
If this sound like you, get in touch now.